Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Trying this again

I used to have a knitting blog up last year and decided I couldn't keep up with it so I closed it down. But over the last few months I realized I really had nowhere to post what I had done and show off pictures, so here I go again!

Right now I am kicking myself for not photographing a soaker that was mailed out a few weeks ago. See I have been knitting for FIN's on MDC's Holiday Helpers list (want to know what I am talking about? Check out this link http://www.spatulagirl.com/holidayhelper/index.php) and I made this awesome soaker for a little girl from www.woolywondersbynada.com thick and thin merino in their majestic colorway. It was so sweet and the mama told me her DD just loves it and it's a perfect fit! But I am sad I didn't take a pic to save. Lesson learned I will now take pictures of all the knitted items I am making to ship out :)

No comments: