Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm back!

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I last posted to this blog, shame on me! I am planning to start blogging more regularly, let's see how I do ;)

So much going on in the past year but I'll start with this current year of 09. I am officially a published designer! I have one pattern for sale through www.gardineryarnworks.com (nautilus socks) and 2 that sre self published. I have them currently listed on Ravelry (you can find them either through my designer name, knittinpixie or rav ID MePlz). I'll attempt to have them linked to the blog soon, I am still a bit )ok a lot) blogger illiterate.

Other than that I have just been knitting, creating, and every now and then dabbling in the yarn dying. Tonight I am just trying to wear myself out so that i can go to sleep. It's 2:20 am and no dreamland in sight!

Hmmm I need one of those witty endings to finish off my blog posts. But witty I am not, especially this late/early!

No comments: